The Association organises conferences, workshop, roundtables, scientific seminars, B2B meetings, official visits, on-the-ground reports, training courses.
These are the latest events organised by ASRIE or where the Association took part as a media or academic partner or guest.
- November 6th, 2017 – The Saint Petersburg State University hosted the Research Seminar “Information and Psychological Confrontation in the Modern World” with the media and academic support of ASRIE – Association of Studies, Research and Internationalization in Eurasia and Africa, the International Center for Socio-Political Research and Consulting (ICSPSC) and the communications agency SAPMAR. The Seminar was held in English in the Smolninsky Campus of the Faculty of International Relations and focused its attention on the information and psychological confrontation in the modern world and the effects of strategic communication and propaganda on the international relations, geopolitics, and security. (Read more: Research Seminar on strategic communication, geopolitics and terrorism in Saint Petersburg)
- October 24th, 2017 – the Institute of Law and National Security of the National Security Faculty of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)organised the seminar “Problems of the International Terrorism and Psychological Warfare in Contemporary World” under the academic support of the Association of Studies, Research and Internationalization in Eurasia and Africa (ASRIE) and the International Center for Socio-Political Studies and Consulting (ICSPSC). (Read more: ASRIE supported the seminar on international terrorism and psychological warfare organised in Moscow)
- September 28th, 2017 – The Institute of Contemporary International Problem of the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of the Foreign Affairs hosted the Seminar “Questions about security in Latin America: challenges and perspectives” organised by the Institute of Contemporary International Problem of the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in cooperation with the International Centre for Social and Political Studies and Consulting (ICSPSC) and the Russian – Latin American Strategic Studies Association (RLSSA). The Association of Studies, Research and Internationalization in Eurasia and Africa supported the seminar as a media partner with the aim of promoting the dialogue between Western, Latin American, and Russian scholars and experts in the field of international relations, conflict studies, peacebuilding, strategic communication, and geopolitics. (Read more: ASRIE supported the Seminar on security problems in Latin America organised in Moscow)
- September 16th, 2017 – The Association organised the training course “Open Source Intelligence & Geopolitics” in Rome. During the course, the participants had the opportunity to get acquainted with the world of Intelligence, the OSINT techniques and tools and experienced the working routine of an Intelligence unit. (Read more: Svolto a Roma il Corso in Open Source Intelligence & Geopolitica)
- January 23rd, 2017 – The Association organised in partnership with Associazione Raetica and Don Bosco Library the conference “Islamic State: the genesis of terror” at Laives. The conference focused its attention on the rise and expansion of the Islamic State and the geopolitical implications in Europe and the MENA region.
- May 26th, 2016 – The Association participated as partners and honorary guest at the roundtable “From Lisbon to Vladivostok: Italy among the European Union, Russia, and Eurasia. Which geopolitical, economic and cultural perspectives?” organised by Centro Studi Sviluppo e Società. (Read more: Tavola rotonda Italia, Unione Europea, Russia ed Eurasia: il punto)
- February 21st-27th, 2016 – Official Mission in Kurdistan Autonomous Region organised by ASRIE and Notizie Geopoliche (Italian Media agency). During the mission the team met the representatives of the Kurdish government, the NGOs which operates in Kurdistan and visited the Kurdish peshmerga forces at the front line. (Read more: Iraqi Kurdistan: On the Ground News Report)
- +February 24th, 2014 – Conference “The Roadmap of the Chinese Reform and the Silk Road 2.0: What are the advantages of the Italian-Chinse cooperation?” organised in partnership with the Embassy of China in Rome and CeSEM – Centre for Studies Eurasia and the Mediterranea Sea. (Read more: Conferenza sulla Via della Seta: il punto)
- October 4th, 2013 – Country Presentation Abkhazia and Chechnya organised in Piacenza by ASRIE in partnership with CeSEM – Centre for Studies Eurasia and the Mediterranean Sea and Confindustria Piacenza. During the country presentation members of the Chechen and Abkhaz governments met Italian businessmen and companies to evaluate business partnership opportunities. (Read more: Country Presentation Abkhazia e Cecenia: il resoconto)