ASRIE – Association of Studies, Research and Internationalization in Eurasia and Africa is an Italian organization based in Rome founded in July 2013 with the aims at promoting international relations and business among Italy and foreign countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
The Association is the result of shared experience and knowledge by professionals, geopolitical analyst, journalists, businessman and scholars willing to promote the intercultural exchange between Italy and the countries in the Eurasian Region and Africa, creating a link among the world of Business, Academy and Research.
Precisely, ASRIE aims at:
- Promoting the political, cultural, economic and touristic activity between Italy and the Countries in the Eurasian and African regions;
- Illustrating and deepening the knowledge of the historical, economic, political and social image of these countries in Italy in order to stipulate Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Governments and Citizens;
- Supporting and promoting political and cultural events aimed at increasing the interchange between the Educational Institutions, facilitating the cohesion between Italian students and those of the Foreign Countries, in collaboration with public or private bodies;
- Organizing conferences, lectures, discussion panels, training courses and other cultural and sporting events aimed at strengthening the growth of relations between Italy and foreign Countries in the field of politics, economics, culture, tourism;
- Collecting and updating the ongoing laws and legal matters of common interest between Italy and the foreign Countries;
- Submitting to the competent authorities of the Countries the problems concerning the development of economic and cultural relations, suggesting all the appropriate measures;
- Writing and providing studying and research materials, audiovisual products concerning history, politics, culture, tourism, economy of Italy and the foreign Countries;
- Organizing courses of Italian Language and Italian Culture abroad and vice – versa;
- Developing Students Exchanges;
- Arranging trips to/from Foreign Countries and Italy for Institutions, researchers, students, entrepreneurs, journalists.
Thanks to a specialized network of contacts, ASRIE is able to support and run research projects abroad, helping the SMEs ( Small – Medium Enterprises) in their path towards the foreign market.
ASRIE has developed a network of partners among the world of Media & Communication, International Business, Center of Studies, and specialized organizations in order to promote its activities, events and projects.
Since the first days of activity, the Association has organised Country Presentation, specialisation courses in Open Source Intelligence, on-the-ground report and official visits abroad, conferences and workshop tailored to businessmen and analysts. Furthermore, ASRIE has published the magazine Geopolitical Report [Online] ISSN 2532-845X in Italian and English focusing the attention on the current geopolitical and social events. Currently, ASRIE is managing eight different projects (Focus ASEAN, Focus Russia, Special Iraq, Focus Security Libya, Doing Business Caucasus, Doing Business On the Silk Road, Northern Europe: cultural and commercial hub, Terrorism & Security)
For further information about the Association and its activities, it is possible to contact the Secretary at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org