We are looking for contributions for Geopolitical Report Vol. 4/2019 “Russia-EU Confrontation/Collaboration and Future Challenges”, a publication which will analyse the current level of international relations between the Russian Federation and the European Union (and the members of the organisations which have demonstrated to have different policies and approaches towards Moscow), the cooperation and/or confrontation in different fields (security, energy, economy, etc.) and future developments and challenges.
Academics of any educational and professional level (MA, PhD, Post-Doc and beyond), journalists, analysts and experts from different sectors are invited to submit papers on any aspect of historical, political, economic, security and cultural dynamics of Russia-EU relations including but not limited to:
- The current level of Moscow-Brussels relations
- Eastern Partnership and the Russian role in the post-Soviet space
- Strategic Communication and Information Warfare in Russia-EU relations
- Russiagate in Italy and the impact of Russia in Italian politics
- Ukrainian Crisis, EU and the Russian Federation: is it possible to overcome the current empasse?
- The EU and Russia influence in the Balkans
- EU Energy Strategy and the Russian Federation
- European countries’ foreing policy towards Moscow
- Russia-EU cooperation for current and future threats (terrorism, climate change, Artificial Intelligence, migration crisis, etc.)
Contact our organisation indicating the topic of your paper and send your contribution to email@example.com by 30 November 2019. Please, respect the following guidelines and the format of the text reported by our organisation.
These are the general guidelines of the document you should send us. Each paper should have:
A Title, author(s), a brief biography in English of the author and possible affiliations, abstract in English and Italian (200/300 words), 5-6 keywords. Text in English OR Italian (according to the author’s will). References APA Style.
Times New Roman 12, justify first line indent 0.6, line spacing 1.5, 2,000-4,000 words. Title: Times New Roman 14 bold, Paragraphs’ titles: Times New Roman 14 bold and italic
Times New Roman 10, justify, only for quotes and essential data.
(APA Citation Style) – At the end of each essay. Please follow the instructions below.
BOOK: Author, A.A.. (Year of Publication). Title of work. Publisher City, State: Publisher.
NEWSPAPER: Author, A.A.. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Article title. Magazine Title, pp.
JOURNAL ARTICLE: Author, A.A.. (Publication Year). Article title. Periodical Title, Volume(Issue), pp.-pp.
WEBSITE: Author, A.A.. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Article title. Retrieved from URL. (accessed: dd/mm/yyyy)