We are looking for students, young researchers and experts who want to cooperate in our research projects writing reports and analysis for our portal and publication and providing their expertise to our partners. If you are interested in geopolitics, security, counterterrorism, international relations, international business, and strategic communications, we believe you are the right person for our Association.
Currently, we are focusing our attention on the following topics:
- Eu – Russia confrontation after the Ukrainian crisis
- Iran – Russia cooperation in Syria and the Middle East
- Saudi – Iranian confrontation: the cases of Iraq, Yemen, Syria and Lebanon
- Terrorist threats in Central Asia and consequences for the New Silk Road
- The new Saudi political and economic strategy: implications for the Gulf region
- Investment opportunities and challenges in the ASEAN countries
- The spread of radical Islam and Salafism in Europe
- European policy in Africa
- Political and economic situation in North Africa
- Consequences of IS defeat in the Middle East
- Israeli-Palestinian relations after US recognition of Jerusalem as capital
Send your analysis and application to email@example.com. These are the general guidelines of the document you should send us. Each report should have: Title, author, brief biography and possible affiliations, abstract (200/300 words), 5-6 keywords.
Times New Roman 12, justify first line indent 0.6, line spacing 1.5, 1,500/3,500 words. Title: Times New Roman 14 bold, Paragraphs’ titles: Times New Roman 12 bold and italic
Times New Roman 10, justify, only for quotes and essential data.
(APA Citation Style) – at the end of each essay. Please follow the instructions below.
BOOK: Author, A.A.. (Year of Publication). Title of work. Publisher City, State: Publisher.
NEWSPAPER: Author, A.A.. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Article title. Magazine Title, pp.
JOURNAL ARTICLE: Author, A.A.. (Publication Year). Article title. Periodical Title, Volume(Issue), pp.-pp.
WEBSITE: Author, A.A.. (Year, Month Date of Publication). Article title. Retrieved from URL. (accessed: dd/mm/yyyy)